none
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Adapter Giving Exception RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,
    I am using J.D. Edwards EnterpriseOne Adatper. I am using JDE 8.12 with Tools Release version 8.97. When I want to generate schema for the business function it ask for for Adapter and Port. I select JD Edwards Enterprise One and the port that I have pre configured. When I click next it pops up an error "Unable to obtain service organization from the adapter. Failed to browse system".
    I have copied all the jar files on BizTalk Server mentioned in the Installation and Configuration of Enterprise Adapters(http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=56392.) I also have specified the jar files path correctly in the Transport Properties.

In the event viewer, the exception is coming as :
    E-JNI0004: A Java exception occurred:
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/jdedwards/system/bsfn/IUserSession
     at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
     at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(ClassLoader.java:632)
     at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:616)
     at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:141)
     at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:283)
     at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(URLClassLoader.java:58)
     at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:197)
     at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
     at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:190)
     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:307)
     at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:301)
     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:248)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.jdedwards.system.bsfn.IUserSession
     at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:202)
     at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
     at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:190)
     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:307)
     at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:301)
     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:248)
     ... 12 more

One more thing that I noticed is that even after specifying the correct properties and saving it, the jdeinterop.ini present in adapter config folder is still showing "Configured_by_BizTalk". So I manually changed the values in file but the result remains same.

Is there any additional jar file i would need not mentioned in the document ?

Thanks,
    Faraz

Faraz Qureshi
    Tuesday, February 9, 2010 1:20 PM

Answers

• That's interesting, many of those seem like normal dependencies for Xerces/Xalan - commons-logging, xmlparserv2 - seems like the documentation must be out of date.  

You might be looking at an issue where you need to contact MS Support. If it is their issue, and it looks like it, they won't charge you for the support call.

Thanks,
    If this answers your question, please use the "Answer" button to say so | Ben Cline
    Wednesday, February 10, 2010 5:40 PM
  • Hi All,
    I just want to update that the issue is resolved... the JDBC driver comming with JDE connector samples is crappy... try to get hold of the JDBC driver on JAS. Put it in lib folder of sample connectors.... if the sample run fine then the rest of adapter will work fine as well..........

Thanks and Regards,
    Faraz Qureshi
    Faraz Qureshi
    • Marked as answer by Faraz Qureshi Tuesday, February 16, 2010 8:38 AM
    Tuesday, February 16, 2010 8:38 AM

All replies

• Is the JDEDynAccess.jar path specified in the port property JDEdwards .jar files?

Usually if I got this error when I worked in java I would figure out which jar the class was from and then determine if my class loader could access it. I am guessing JDEDynAccess.jar contains it since I do not have access to this jar. Could you check this?

Thanks,

If this answers your question, please use the "Answer" button to say so | Ben Cline
    Tuesday, February 9, 2010 10:40 PM
  • Yes, It is correctly specified and its is picking it up correctly. The Class that adapter is not able to load is com/jdedwards/system/bsfn/IUserSession. Can anybody share the JDE jar files we used to copy from JDE Server? I guess MS should provide these jar files with the adapter as WebSphere Adapter also do the same.

Thanks.
    Faraz Qureshi
    Wednesday, February 10, 2010 6:28 AM
  • Hi,
    Just to update ppl here, there are lots of files not mentioned in the Installation and configuration guide of Enterprise Adapters. I am doing hit and try and so far I have added :
    SystemInterfaces_JAR.jar
    ManagementAgent_JAR.jar
    commons-logging-1.1.1.jar
    commons-httpclient-3.0.jar
    xmlparserv2.jar
    MetadataInterface.jar
    j2ee1_3.jar

JDE Server is reachable now and If i put wrong password I got proper error of authentication failure in Event viewer. But still I am not able to generate schema through adapter bcz of a new issue.

Now the exception I am getting is :
    E-JDE0010: JNI invocation method failed for the method GetModulePrefixes. JDEdwards error message : java.lang.NullPointerException

Have you faced this issue? Is there any specific jar I need to add more which is not being loaded explicitly.
    Thanks
    Faraz Qureshi
    Wednesday, February 10, 2010 2:27 PM
  • That's interesting, many of those seem like normal dependencies for Xerces/Xalan - commons-logging, xmlparserv2 - seems like the documentation must be out of date.  

You might be looking at an issue where you need to contact MS Support. If it is their issue, and it looks like it, they won't charge you for the support call.

Thanks,
    Wednesday, February 10, 2010 5:40 PM
  • Hi,
    I added a few more jars and that exception disappered and i got the list of business function from JDE in Adapter Schema generator wizard now.

The jars I added are:
    BusinessLogicServices_JAR.jar
    castor.jar
    EventProcessor_EJB.jar
    EventProcessor_JAR.jar
    Generator_JAR.jar
    jmxremote.jar
    jmxremote_optional.jar
    jmxri.jar
    Metadata.jar

Now when I click finish button the wizard ended gracefully but generates 2 files instead of 3. and the real schema file for the business funtion is missing in that. In Event viewer i can see an exception and the details are below:

E-JDE0010: JNI invocation method failed for the method GetMethodNames. JDEdwards error message : com.jdedwards.system.connector.dynamic.spec.SpecFailureException: Fail to access SpecDictionary OneworldSpecDictionary environment:JPY812:Fail to fetch ModuleInfo [INTERNAL_ERROR] Internal error.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Faraz Qureshi
    Thursday, February 11, 2010 8:55 AM
  • You might try checking on the JDE system to see if any more meaningful errors were also logged there.

Thanks,
    Thursday, February 11, 2010 3:11 PM
  • Hi All,
    I just want to update that the issue is resolved... the JDBC driver comming with JDE connector samples is crappy... try to get hold of the JDBC driver on JAS. Put it in lib folder of sample connectors.... if the sample run fine then the rest of adapter will work fine as well..........

Thanks and Regards,
    Faraz Qureshi
    Faraz Qureshi
    • Marked as answer by Faraz Qureshi Tuesday, February 16, 2010 8:38 AM
    Tuesday, February 16, 2010 8:38 AM
  • Hi Faraz

May I know where I can get the right JDBC drvier from? Not sure what JAS is.

Thanks

Angelo

Monday, February 28, 2011 5:00 AM
  • Hi

i am getting this error

E-JDE0010: JNI invocation method failed for the method GetModulePrefixes. JDEdwards error message : java.lang.NullPointerException

I have given all possible jar files, also, there is a 1024 char limitation on the jar file path you can give on the send port. so its kind of a tricky step.

Anyone seen this error and any solution please

Wednesday, June 15, 2011 8:35 PM
  • Hi All,

I am getting the same error: E-JNI0004: A Java exception occurred:
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/jdedwards/system/bsfn/IUserSession

I am using jdk-7u9-windows-i586. Windows 7 64 bit, BizTalk Server 2010, VS 2010 and JDE sever its Windows 2003 with JDK 1.5. JDE v8.12, tool v8.97

I have place and mentioned following jar files: C:\JDEJarFiles\ApplicationAPIs_JAR.jar;C:\JDEJarFiles\ApplicationLogic_JAR.jar;C:\JDEJarFiles\Base_JAR.jar;C:\JDEJarFiles\BizLogicContainer_JAR.jar;C:\JDEJarFiles\BizLogicContainerClient_JAR.jar;C:\JDEJarFiles\Connector.jar;C:\JDEJarFiles\JdbjBase_JAR.jar;C:\JDEJarFiles\JdbjInterfaces_JAR.jar;C:\JDEJarFiles\JdeNet_JAR.jar;C:\JDEJarFiles\log4j.jar;

C:\JDEJarFiles\PMApi_JAR.jar;C:\JDEJarFiles\Spec_JAR.jar;C:\JDEJarFiles\System_JAR.jar;C:\JDEJarFiles\xalan.jar;C:\JDEJarFiles\xerces.jar;C:\JDEJarFiles\jdbj.ini;C:\JDEJarFiles\ojdbc14.jar;C:\JDEJarFiles\JDEDynAccess.jar;C:\JDEJarFiles\jdeinterop.ini;C:\JDEJarFiles\BusinessLogicServices_JAR.jar;C:\JDEJarFiles\castor.jar;

C:\JDEJarFiles\EventProcessor_EJB.jar;C:\JDEJarFiles\EventProcessor_JAR.jar;C:\JDEJarFiles\Generator_JAR.jar;C:\JDEJarFiles\jmxremote.jar;;C:\JDEJarFiles\jmxremote.jar;C:\JDEJarFiles\jmxremote_optional.jar;C:\JDEJarFiles\jmxri.jar;C:\JDEJarFiles\Metadata.jar

Thanks and Regards, Sagar.

Monday, November 5, 2012 12:41 PM