Where is the Mango update PDF? RRS feed

• General discussion

• I have checked/re-checked my e-mail, looked through the VS and WPD folders etc...  I don't see this PDF with instructions on how to update to Mango...

Did I miss something somewhere along the lines?  My account is confirmed and device registered etc.  Just no PDF anywhere that I can see.
    Thursday, June 30, 2011 1:35 PM

All replies

• It's in the Mango update download, along with the pre-release Zune software and two other files you'll need.
    Thursday, June 30, 2011 6:59 PM
  • same here
    Thursday, June 30, 2011 11:09 PM
  • This is the process.

- You receive an invite to the Microsoft Connect program for the Mango Beta 2 Program.
    - You click the link in the email and join the program.
    - Once you complete the registration, you will be offered the Mango Beta 2 downloads.
    - In that download is the PDF detailing how to update your phone.

The PDF is not available separately or publicly.
    Thursday, June 30, 2011 11:33 PM
  • The PDF is part of the update download package on Connect -> https://connect.microsoft.com/site1185/Downloads/DownloadDetails.aspx?DownloadID=37000
    Friday, July 1, 2011 12:13 AM
  • You need to wait until you get an invitation e-mail. If you haven't received an e-mail, your account isn't registered on Microsoft Connect for the Mango update program.
    Friday, July 1, 2011 1:15 AM
  • The Beta is being staged based on support per country
    Friday, July 1, 2011 2:59 PM
  • Im in the US and I'm still waiting for my email inviting me to install this...Does anyone have any info on this
    Friday, July 1, 2011 10:01 PM