Stocks app - How can I get the FTSE 100 on the Stocks Metro application

Question

• Does anyone know how to get the FTSE 100 on the stocks app, I've tried typing FTSE but no results come up. I've also tried ^FTSE which does work but is not showing any graphs or info about it.

Thanks

Liam

Friday, September 16, 2011 1:57 PM

Answers

• Hey there,

I've tried to add "FTSE 100 Index" or "FTSE Index" and it was able to add it, but didn't update with any information. It may be that this app does not recognize the symbol. It is provided as is in the Windows Developer Preview. I did not see any additional options to add this to the list.

Regards,

Bobby

Monday, September 19, 2011 2:44 PM
    Answerer

All replies

• Hey there,

I've tried to add "FTSE 100 Index" or "FTSE Index" and it was able to add it, but didn't update with any information. It may be that this app does not recognize the symbol. It is provided as is in the Windows Developer Preview. I did not see any additional options to add this to the list.

Regards,

Bobby

Monday, September 19, 2011 2:44 PM
    Answerer
  • same here.. support for foreign indexes is essential.. FTSE, RTS, DAX, etc. It also would be great if a drop-down list could appear once you start typing, to avoid confusion as described by Bobby L., when FTSE 100 is only recognized as FTSE 100 index..

overall it is a great app, very neat and attractive.

Thursday, December 29, 2011 8:04 PM