How to create user control in winjs Project.

Question

• Hi,

I want to create a user control using winjs, but I didn't find any user control template in vs2012. we want to make a nuget package of winjs user control. Anyone can use it. We did the same for windows phone and windows store. Is the same is possible in Winjs?. 

can any one help me in this.

srujana

Thursday, December 12, 2013 12:43 PM

All replies

• Hi srujana,

Of course you can, take a look at this blog: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/eternalcoding/archive/2013/03/19/create-a-custom-user-control-using-javascript-and-winjs-for-windows-8.aspx

--James

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Thursday, December 12, 2013 1:07 PM
  • can you please provide some inputs for this because, how can we start if we select template as visual c#->other languages->JavaScript->windows store. It is executable one only right?. But I want to make a user control , able to use this in other projects also. how can I achieve this.  

srujana

Thursday, December 12, 2013 1:40 PM