Progress Bar not working on Production machine RRS feed

• Question

• User1377341490 posted

I have a Progress Bar in an update panel which runs while a background process completes.  When I run the web page on my Devel machine the Progress Bar displays correctly, but when I upload the site to my Prod machine it no longer works.  The image is displayed but nothing else occurs.

What can I do to fix this or to narrow down the cause?

Thanks

Sunday, February 14, 2016 12:05 PM

Answers

• User61956409 posted

Hi aburrow,

I have a Progress Bar in an update panel which runs while a background process completes.  When I run the web page on my Devel machine the Progress Bar displays correctly, but when I upload the site to my Prod machine it no longer works.  The image is displayed but nothing else occurs.

Do you mean that you show loading progress indicator using a loading Image and the code does not work fine on Prod machine?

I’d like to know whether you get any error message if you run the code. And do you mean the server side method/event doesn’t fire?

Besides, this article explained how to show loading progress indicator, you could refer to it. and you could create a simple sample to check whether it will not work fine on Prod machine.

http://www.aspsnippets.com/Articles/Show-Loading-Progress-Indicator-using-GIF-Image-when-UpdatePanel-is-updating-in-ASPNet.aspx

Best Regards,

Fei Han

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Monday, February 15, 2016 1:53 AM