This operation requires IIS integrated pipeline mode. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I am running .net application and having a problems in one of form which is not loading.

While checking in App insights i am getting error "This operation requires IIS integrated pipeline mode".

But in "Azure App Server" Configurations it's configured as "intergrated" only.

confused what should i configure to resolve this issues.

Can anyone help in this.

KJSUBBU

Monday, April 20, 2020 12:25 PM

All replies

• Hi Subbiah,

We apologize for the delay in response. Thanks for your patience. What version of .Net are you using? What action were you trying to perform when you got the error? Can you share the Stack trace with us?

Thanks,

Grace

Sunday, May 3, 2020 3:21 AM
  • Hello Subbiah, Request you to please share the details as asked by Grace MacJones to help you better on this. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We're migrating from MSDN to Microsoft Q&A as our new forums and Azure App Service has already made the move!  In future, you can ask and look for the discussion for Azure App Service related questions here:   https://docs.microsoft.com/answers/topics/azure-webapps.html

We are actively working to onboard remaining Azure services on Microsoft Q&A. We will make a public announcement once complete. Want to Learn more about new platform: Microsoft Q&A Getting Started

Monday, May 11, 2020 7:30 AM