How do I change the Storage Account 445 communication port? RRS feed

• Question

• My ISP blocks traffic on port 445. With this, I do not usually map the network on my computer.I created a file container in the Storage Account. When I try to map the network error is displayed, stating that the network path was not found. After doing some tests I identified that the problem is that my ISP does not allow traffic on port 445.

Is it possible to change the communication port to network map to the "Storage Account"?

Thursday, July 27, 2017 6:02 PM

All replies

• 1. Can you use REST API?

Currently mounting requires port 445 to be open.

You can still mount within Azure or if you have Express Route.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do click on "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Thursday, July 27, 2017 7:12 PM
  • Hi, simple answer: no not possible

Cheers Christophe - Kindly click Mark as Answer on the post that helps you - www.cloudcrusader.com

Friday, July 28, 2017 8:49 AM
  • Thank you. Unfortunately I am in Brazil and here Azure does not provide the Express Route feature.
    Monday, July 31, 2017 2:41 PM
  • Thank you.
    Monday, July 31, 2017 2:41 PM
  • You might want to check with your ISP to see if they’re willing to unblock the port. Also, ExpressRoute is available in the Brazil South region in Sao Paulo. Refer ExpressRoute partners and peering locations for location information.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do click on "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

• Proposed as answer by Md Shihab Thursday, August 3, 2017 10:26 AM
    Thursday, August 3, 2017 10:24 AM