none
Workflow gets terminated automatically. RRS feed

• Question

• I have a workflow setup on one of my Library which simply add a documnet URL in one column of same Library. Firstly, When I (an admin) add a document to the Library it gets the URL fine, When anyone else adds an item the workflow status page shows "suspended" and eventually "terminated" for the workflow status and does not send the email. All of the user have "Edit" permissions on the list so I cant imagine I should need to open their access up any more than that just to activate a workflow. After the ticket I got and I checked then I also got the same error.

Here is the Workflow error in Detail :

RequestorId: 6b2b75f9-af56-4f52-0000-000000000000. Details: System.Activities.Statements.WorkflowTerminatedException: The instance has been moved from the Suspended state to the Terminated state because it has expired. The original error which caused it to be Suspended is: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the workflow instance. Exception details: System.ApplicationException: HTTP 401 {"error":{"code":"-2147024891, System.UnauthorizedAccessException","message":{"lang":"en-US","value":"Access denied. You do not have permission to perform this action or access this resource."}}} {"Transfer-Encoding":["chunked"],"X-SharePointHealthScore":["0"],"X-SP-SERVERSTATE":["ReadOnly=0"],"DATASERVICEVERSION":["3.0"],"SPClientServiceRequestDuration":["60"],"SPRequestGuid":["6b2b75f9-af56-4f52-8c0f-85b0365fe882"],"request-id":["6b2b75f9-af56-4f52-8c0f-85b0365fe882"],"Strict-Transport-Security":["max-age=31536000"],"X-FRAME-OPTIONS":["SAMEORIGIN"],"MicrosoftSharePointTeamServices":["16.0.0.4803"],"X-Content-Type-Options":["nosniff"],"X-MS-InvokeApp":["1; RequireReadOnly"],"Cache-Control":["max-age=0, private"],"Date":["Wed, 23 Dec 2015 07:31:48 GMT"],"P3P":["CP=\"ALL IND DSP COR ADM CONo CUR CUSo IVAo IVDo PSA PSD TAI TELo OUR SAMo CNT COM INT NAV ONL PHY PRE PUR UNI\""],"Server":["Microsoft-IIS\/8.5"],"WWW-Authenticate":["NTLM"],"X-AspNet-Version":["4.0.30319"],"X-Powered-By":["ASP.NET"]} at Microsoft.Activities.Hosting.Runtime.Subroutine.SubroutineChild.Execute(CodeActivityContext context) at System.Activities.CodeActivity.InternalExecute(ActivityInstance instance, ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager) at System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor.ExecuteActivityWorkItem.ExecuteBody(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager, Location resultLocation) Exception from activity Throw If Sequence Sequence TryCatch Sequence Microsoft.SharePoint.WorkflowServices.Activities.RetryForDurationPolicy HttpPost WriteToHistory Microsoft.SharePoint.WorkflowServices.Activities.OperatingWebContextScope Microsoft.SharePoint.WorkflowServices.Activities.WriteToHistory Stage 1 Sequence Flowchart Sequence Get File URL in Path column.WorkflowXaml_b1bd60bc_789f_490b_918b_6637a1773466

Any Help will be highly appriciated.

Thank you in advance.

Sarang Gidde

Monday, January 18, 2016 6:36 AM

Answers