The following forum(s) are migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview): Azure Active Directory!

Ask new questions on Microsoft Q&A (Preview).
Interact with existing posts until December 13, 2019, after which content will be closed to all new and existing posts.

Learn More

none
Accept Privacy policy and terms and condition during login RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am working on Azure AD login process, I want the user to accept privacy policy/terms and condition during login. I have gone through the  branding. Also added Privacy statement link and Terms and condition link under Branding, still I don't get Prompt/alert as below. 

Also I am not able to verify the Domain, Please help me with this

Wednesday, November 6, 2019 6:15 AM

All replies

• @ Ashwini shetty, The <mydomain>.onmicrosoft.com is the default domain which is provided when you create the tenant (based on the tenant name you choose).

You can add a custom domain name and then have the same verified. Also note, the custom domain can only be verified with a single tenant. If the custom domain is already verified with another tenant, then it has to be removed and then verified with the required tenant.

Ref: Add your custom domain name and Managing custom domain names in your Azure AD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do click on "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Wednesday, November 6, 2019 9:03 AM
  • Please let us know if you were able to resolve the issue from the replies before. If you still have more questions please let us know with some additional information regarding your question and we'll try to resolve it. It may require additional support escalation if we are unable to resolve this on this msdn thread. 

If there's no more follow ups in regards to this, I will be marking an answer as answer. If you feel your question has not been answered please let us know anymore pending asks and we can try to follow up accordingly. 

thanks,

- Frank H.

Tuesday, November 26, 2019 8:02 PM
  • Please remember to mark one of the responses as answer if your question has been answered. If not please let us know if there are anymore questions. Also please remember to post future questions on the new Q&A Forums here : https://docs.microsoft.com/answers/index.html Thanks

13 hours 52 minutes ago