none
Message when starting VS2015 community edition SP3

Question

• Whenever I start VS2015 community edition I see in the General output:

"We were unable to automatically populate your Visual Studio Team Services accounts.

The following error was encountered: TF400813: Resource not available for anonymous access. Client authentication required."

Nonetheless VS2015 shows I am signed in successfully, and the message does not appear to affect anything afterward. Is there some way I can get rid of this message every time I start VS2015 ?

Monday, August 29, 2016 2:55 PM

Answers

All replies

• You should have a look at the numerous Threads in the Forums (hint: handy search forum questions box on the top rigth) with the TF400813 keyword...
    Monday, August 29, 2016 3:02 PM
  • You should have a look at the numerous Threads in the Forums (hint: handy search forum questions box on the top rigth) with the TF400813 keyword...

I am not a part of any "team" or "team services" so none of the answers mean anything to me.
    Monday, August 29, 2016 3:34 PM
  • Why don't you try this approach dated for VS2013 but worth a try anyway...: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2892152
    • Marked as answer by eldiener Monday, August 29, 2016 9:12 PM
    Monday, August 29, 2016 4:15 PM
  • Why don't you try this approach dated for VS2013 but worth a try anyway...: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2892152

Actually worked. But I wonder for how long ? It seems this message in the past has popped up again, but for now I no longer see it. Thanks !
    Monday, August 29, 2016 9:12 PM
  • Hi @eldiener and Cyrille,

Thank you for sharing your solution and result here.

It will benefit to other community members who have the same issue. It will be easier for them to search the solution.

Have a nice day:)

Best Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, August 30, 2016 5:02 AM