Cannot select different devcenter account for store association in Visual Studio RRS feed

• Question

• I have an individual developer account for publishing Windows apps to the Store. I was added as developer to a company developer account and can switch between the app listings inside the Windows Store developer dashboard and create new apps in both the my individual account and the company account .

When I want to associate an app with the store inside Visual Studio I cannot select which list of apps to retrieve. It always automatically shows the list of apps under my individual developer account. Is there a way to select the app listings of the company developer account inside Visual Studio?

kind regards,

Roland Smeenk

Wednesday, July 25, 2018 10:01 AM

Answers

• Hi Roland,
    According to your description, it seems that you added as developer to company developer account by the method of invite outside user .The outside users can’t be able to perform certain tasks in Visual Studio, such as associating an app with the store, or creating packages to upload to the Store.However you can be chosen as Create new users to be the company’s developer for performing those tasks.You can get the details in Important part in the document: Invite outside users.
    Best Regards
    Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, July 27, 2018 2:53 AM