none
Sending SMS to multiple numbers using Share Point 2013

Question

• Hi there,

I am wondering if somebody can help me with SMS sending through Share Point 2013. We have account with Red Oxygen and tried to SMS messages and it works fine. However, while trying to send an SMS to multiple numbers, it is not accepting the numbers.

If we try to separate number with comma or semicolon, it says

[SPOmsMobileFacade] [Unable to delivery the message for alert]

[InvalidRecipient - Invalid Recipient.] 

Please note that phone numbers are random and keep changing. So I cannot add them in the address book and create contact for each number. 

Service providers are not even receiving any request for these errors. So it seems that the request is not even going out from Sharepoint 2013.

Anybody can help please? Detailed instructions with visuals would be great help. 

Thursday, February 23, 2017 1:14 PM

All replies

• Hi,

It seems that it’s not supported to send email to multiple mobile numbers using SMS in SharePoint 2013. You need to achieve it by custom code.

I understand it will be more convenient if you can send sms to multiple numbers in OOB way. It is suggested you post your feedback via Uservoice. This is the best way to let related team hear your voice. Many good features are added from users’ suggestions.

Thanks for your understanding.

Thanks,

Dean Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Sunday, February 26, 2017 6:36 AM