[C#][WPSL]Can I use MQTT client in WP8 ? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am able to download the MQTT client library package in WP8.1 project.But there is no MQTT client library for WP8.Is there anyway to use the MQTT client for WP8.

Thank you.

v.srinivasarao

Friday, July 10, 2015 9:38 AM

Answers

• Looks like this project is written to be used the winRT project type for windows phone 8.1.  I do not see a version for the windows phone silverlight projects.
    Friday, July 10, 2015 11:16 AM

All replies

• Looks like this project is written to be used the winRT project type for windows phone 8.1.  I do not see a version for the windows phone silverlight projects.
    Friday, July 10, 2015 11:16 AM

Hi vadlasrinu170,

Agree with Ken, and if you need more help for this third-party library, please ask in its official support forum.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, July 13, 2015 9:02 AM