none
I think it's the wrong color for the fill in a cell RRS feed

Answers

• Hello David:

The relationship to theme1.xml is missing from workbook.xml.rels for Bug_3118_report.xlsx file which is causing this odd behavior. Please add following relationship to the workbook.xml.rels to get the issue fixed

<Relationship Id="rId4" Type="http://schemas.openxmlformats.org/officeDocument/2006/relationships/theme" Target="theme/theme1.xml"/>

Thanks

Tarun Chopra | Escalation Engineer | Open Specifications Support Team

Thursday, December 15, 2016 6:38 PM

All replies

• Hello David:

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Support. A support engineer will be in touch to assist further.

Regards

Wednesday, December 7, 2016 8:05 PM
  • Hello David:

I'll research this for you and get back !

Thanks.

Wednesday, December 7, 2016 9:20 PM
  • Hello David:

As a quick update, I'm still looking into the issue and apologies for the delay.

Per research so far, I observed that the color is not picked from the theme1.xml for *report.xlsx. I verified this by changing the value from '9CBEBD' to 'FFFFFF' in theme1.xml and still report.xlsx picks up orange color. I'll dig deeper and get back.

Thanks

Wednesday, December 14, 2016 8:25 PM
  • Hello David:

The relationship to theme1.xml is missing from workbook.xml.rels for Bug_3118_report.xlsx file which is causing this odd behavior. Please add following relationship to the workbook.xml.rels to get the issue fixed

<Relationship Id="rId4" Type="http://schemas.openxmlformats.org/officeDocument/2006/relationships/theme" Target="theme/theme1.xml"/>

Thanks

Thursday, December 15, 2016 6:38 PM
  • Oh wow - how did that get missed. We should always be writing this.

thanks - dave

What we did for the last 6 months - Made the world's coolest reporting & docgen system even more amazing

Thursday, December 15, 2016 6:41 PM