'Coach' for my first Windows Phone Application RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi,

I am not sure if it's possible to ask such questions here but I am really into making a Windows Phone 8.1 RT application, got an idea but lack the skills to go along the road from code to publishing.

Meaning that I have run up on a block with something that I'd want to do, this is why I would like to request for a 'coach' of some sort, or in other words someone to help me with my first app and teach me the guidelines and so on.

This might sound stupid, but it's something that wouldn't take up the whole day, just a hobby between two developers trough E-Mail or some other kind.

If you would like to help a fellow newbie then drop a message here and we will sort something out! :)

-Vincent

Tuesday, November 4, 2014 6:47 PM

All replies

• Hi Vincent,

If you have any technical issues that is blocking your app from publishing , please let us know the problem description and or sample that reproduces the problem and we can help out in this forum or you can submit a support incident.

-Rashmi.

Tuesday, November 4, 2014 7:11 PM
  • Hi Rashmi

that's great to know when I have reached that phase.

Perhaps my request was misunderstood, what I meant with that was someone to help me out when needed during the development and then tips when publishing.

-Vincent

Tuesday, November 4, 2014 7:19 PM