none
VBA Programming for MS project RRS feed

• Question

• Is there any classes or books on how to use MS project VBA programming Macros? I started a new job and I have been using MS project. I know how to do all of the basic stuff within project but I know there is a lot more that it can do that I do not know how to do. 
    Monday, April 29, 2019 4:14 PM

Answers

• User,

Yes, take a look at Rod Gill's excellent book on Project VBA. You can find more info at:

http://www.project-systems.co.nz/project-vba-book

And if you have questions, we will be more than happy to help you via this forum.

John

• Marked as answer by Cody Edwards Tuesday, April 30, 2019 6:00 PM
    Monday, April 29, 2019 4:33 PM
  • User,

I believe Rod updated it at least once but I don't really know what the latest edition is, however, even the original version is applicable to the most current versions of Project, so you can't go wrong. You can look it up on Amazon and read the reviews, including mine which dates back to 2006.

If this answers your question, please consider marking my response as the answer.

John

Monday, April 29, 2019 6:57 PM

All replies

• User,

Yes, take a look at Rod Gill's excellent book on Project VBA. You can find more info at:

http://www.project-systems.co.nz/project-vba-book

And if you have questions, we will be more than happy to help you via this forum.

John

• Marked as answer by Cody Edwards Tuesday, April 30, 2019 6:00 PM
    Monday, April 29, 2019 4:33 PM
  • I am actually using Microsoft Project 2013. Is there a newer book out?
    Monday, April 29, 2019 5:42 PM
  • User,

I believe Rod updated it at least once but I don't really know what the latest edition is, however, even the original version is applicable to the most current versions of Project, so you can't go wrong. You can look it up on Amazon and read the reviews, including mine which dates back to 2006.

If this answers your question, please consider marking my response as the answer.

John

Monday, April 29, 2019 6:57 PM