How to unpublish windows phone app? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I want to unpublish or remove my app from the Windows Phone Store DevCenter.

I it published but doesn't work.

There is no "Manage availability" option on the app's Details nor "Hide app in Store option" on the app's Lifecycle tab.

How to do it?

Regards,

Emapa

Wednesday, February 11, 2015 7:23 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hello Emapa,

There should be an option to unpublish your app from the Windows Phone Dev Center. If you are not seeing that, please contact support so we can review your account.

Thanks for the post!

-Jonathan

Windows and Windows Phone Dev Center Support

Office Store Developer Support

Send us your feedback about the Windows Platform

Tuesday, February 17, 2015 10:33 PM
  • Hello Jonathan,

We published an app earlier which we wanted to unpublish later and used the option to hide it which made the app unavailable thru direct link as well as play store but the direct link was still showing the app details. We wanted to take down all the details including logo which was shown for the preveiously published app so we did a new submission on the previously submitted app but with new app name and modified all the meta data, log etc. The previous app name has been updated on our dashboard but the direct link is still showing the old app details with old meta data and logo. It's been more than 18 hours since we made this change. Please advise on how to remove or update the information that was shown for previously published app.

--Thanks

Wednesday, December 16, 2015 5:33 AM