none
sharepoint 2013 discussion board reply count using javascript RRS feed

• Question

• Hi ,

We have an requirement in SharePoint 2013 to get the reply count from the discussion board using JavaScript.

i couldn't find much info on this. if someone has worked on this or any code snippet available for the same. can you please share?

Thank You in Advance.

Cheers, San

Tuesday, August 25, 2015 6:39 AM

Answers

• Hi Santhosh,

I hope you can use JSOM approach to achieve your task. Please find the below thread which may help to get more ideas to resolve this issue. 

JSOM to get reapply

if you want more help, please let us know

Sekar - Our life is short, so help others in their growth Whenever you see a reply and if you think is helpful,Vote As Helpful And whenever you see a reply being an answer to the question of the thread, click Mark As Answe

Tuesday, August 25, 2015 9:34 AM

All replies

• Hi Santhosh,

I hope in the below attached thread we have discussed about your issue. 

Get reapply count

If its not helping please let us know

Sekar - Our life is short, so help others in their growth Whenever you see a reply and if you think is helpful,Vote As Helpful And whenever you see a reply being an answer to the question of the thread, click Mark As Answe

Tuesday, August 25, 2015 6:45 AM
  • Hi, i need the script/ snippet using JavaScript.

we are not using Server Side Scripting.

Cheers, San

Tuesday, August 25, 2015 7:41 AM
  • Hi Santhosh,

I hope you can use JSOM approach to achieve your task. Please find the below thread which may help to get more ideas to resolve this issue. 

JSOM to get reapply

if you want more help, please let us know

Tuesday, August 25, 2015 9:34 AM