none
Getting Server Error Code: -2147024891 when using Biztalk Windows SharePoint Services Adapter to upload a document RRS feed

• Question

• We are currently running

1. BizTalk Server 2013 R2

2. SharePoint 2013

both in a Windows 2012 Server environment, in Azure.   The BizTalk and SharePoint are running on separate machines.

I am using the Windows SharePoint Adapter to upload a Tif file to a SharePoint document library.  However, when the host instance is running under my team member's userid, I get the following error in the eventlog:

The adapter failed to transmit message going to send port "SendOwnershipToSharePoint" with URL "wss://bp1amsapt218:34392/sites/BiztalkSc/Lists/Ownership". It will be retransmitted after the retry interval specified for this Send Port. Details:"[Microsoft.SharePoint.Client.ServerUnauthorizedAccessException] Access denied. You do not have permission to perform this action or access this resource. Server Error Code: -2147024891Trace:    at Microsoft.SharePoint.Client.ClientRequest.ProcessResponseStream(Stream responseStream)

at Microsoft.SharePoint.Client.ClientRequest.ProcessResponse()

at Microsoft.SharePoint.Client.ClientRequest.ExecuteQueryToServer(ChunkStringBuilder sb)

at Microsoft.SharePoint.Client.ClientRequest.ExecuteQuery()

at Microsoft.SharePoint.Client.ClientRuntimeContext.ExecuteQuery()

at Microsoft.SharePoint.Client.ClientContext.ExecuteQuery()

at Microsoft.SharePoint.Client.Web.WebUrlFromPageUrlDirect(ClientContext context, Uri pageFullUrl)

at Microsoft.BizTalk.KwTpm.WssAdapter.ClientOmAccessor.RequestInfo..ctor(String siteUrl, String sharePointOnlineUsername, String sharePointOnlinePassword)

at Microsoft.BizTalk.KwTpm.WssAdapter.ClientOmAccessor.ListsAccessor..ctor(String siteUrl, String sharePointOnlineUsername, String sharePointOnlinePassword)

at Microsoft.BizTalk.KwTpm.WssAdapter.ClientOmAccessor.ListsAccessor.TryOpenWebSite(String siteUrl, String sharePointOnlineUsername, String sharePointOnlinePassword, Exception& lastError)

This error was triggered by the Windows SharePoint Services receive location or send port with URI wss://bp1amsapt218:34392/sites/BiztalkSc/Lists/Ownership.

Windows SharePoint Services adapter event ID: 12310".

This userid has already been added to the following groups on the BizTalk Server:

Local Administrators Group

BizTalk Server Administrators

SSO Administrators

BizTalk Isolated Host Users

BizTalk Application Users

I have also made sure the userid has full control access to the SharePoint site and the document library within the site.   I have confirmed that the user with this userid is able to access the SharePoint site and can upload documents to the document library, manually.   However,  when the host instance is running under this userid, I am not able to upload documents to the SharePoint document library.

The Windows SharePoint Services Adapter is configured with the following values:

Adapter Web Service Port:   34392

Timeout:   100000

Use Client OM: Yes

Destination Folder URL:  Lists/Ownership

FileName:  test.tif

Overwrite:  Yes

SharePoint Site URL:  http://bp1amsapt218:34392/sites/BiztalkSc/

Microsoft Office Integration:  No

Do you know what the cause for this error is?   We urgently need a resolution for this?

Wednesday, February 18, 2015 11:22 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Although this is a permissions issue for the host instance account not having proper permissions on the SP. Make sure that the user has permission on the site in question.

Bali ... Mark As Answer or Vote As Helpful if this helps.

• Marked as answer by Angie Xu Tuesday, March 3, 2015 10:58 AM
    Thursday, February 19, 2015 9:01 AM

All replies

• If you create an XML document and upload it to the Windows SharePoint Services Web site. The Windows SharePoint Services adapter will take that message, archive it in the Archive document library, and then send it to the Destination document library. This procedure demonstrates how a document flows from a Sharepoint web site, through BizTalk Server, and to a Sharepoint Services Web site using the Windows Sharepoint Services adapter.

This MSDN library article shows the procedure, please check whether it will be helpful to troubleshoot.

1. Create a working directory
    2. Create an XML file
    3. Upload the XML file

See: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa560513.aspx

• Edited by Juzer1 Thursday, February 19, 2015 7:42 AM
    Thursday, February 19, 2015 7:38 AM
  • Hi,

Although this is a permissions issue for the host instance account not having proper permissions on the SP. Make sure that the user has permission on the site in question.

Bali ... Mark As Answer or Vote As Helpful if this helps.

• Marked as answer by Angie Xu Tuesday, March 3, 2015 10:58 AM
    Thursday, February 19, 2015 9:01 AM
  • Hi,

I also get the same error after migrating from SP2010 to SP2013.

To solve the problem, I should give rights (contribute or Full) to the BTS Host Service on the library AND on the site it self. (the adapter is Configured to use Client OM)

This solved the issue.

Hope it help someone.

JY

• Proposed as answer by Jean-Yves Hug Monday, November 9, 2015 1:05 PM
    Monday, November 9, 2015 1:05 PM