none
InfoPath 2013 The file is not a valid XML file. Not enough storage is available to process this command.

Question

• Hi,

Anyone can help me how to resolve the error on InfoPath designer 2013 wherein I use a Soap Web Service connection and encountered the error "The file is not a valid XML file. Not enough storage is available to process this command" after clicking the Next button.

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 11:18 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Since this issue is more related to InfoPath customization, I'll move it to a more appropriate forum:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/sharepoint/en-US/home?forum=sharepointcustomization

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, April 20, 2017 9:27 AM
  • Hi,

Does this issue occur for site administrator?

If you type site collection URL/_vti_bin/lists.asmx?WSDL in SOAP web service data connection, will the issue occur?

Please set “Automatic logon with current user name and password” for SharePoint site, then create this connection in InfoPath form.

Feel free to reply if there is any update.

Thanks,

Dean Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Sunday, April 30, 2017 8:01 AM