Video Files - Open in browser RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I have a file that is 145Gb in size how can I stop users from downloading this on there machine? 

I want them to view straight from the web browser? 

Thursday, October 31, 2019 10:40 AM

Answers

All replies

• @NetinGorsia May I know where exactly do you have the Video file in Azure? Can you provide more information on your query? 

If I understand this correctly, you're uploading your videos directly to Azure Storage? If that's the case, instead of uploading your videos directly to Azure Storage, my suggestion would be to upload your videos using the Azure Media Services

Thursday, October 31, 2019 10:57 AM
  • Hi

I have a file that is 145Gb in size how can I stop users from downloading this on there machine? 

I want them to view straight from the web browser? 

If the video is uploaded to Azure media services, below is the tutorial on how video can be streamed.

Tutorial: Encode a remote file based on URL and stream the video - .NET

Regards,
    Vaibhav

Thursday, October 31, 2019 11:01 AM
  • Just checking in to see if the above answer helped. If this answers your query, do click “Mark as Answer” and Up-Vote for the same, which might be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. And, if you have any further query do let us know.
    Friday, November 8, 2019 6:56 AM
  • @NetinGorsia Is there any update on the issue?

If the suggested answer helped for your issue, do click on "Mark as Answer" and “Vote as Helpful” on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

• Marked as answer by NetinGorsia Wednesday, December 4, 2019 9:49 AM
    Monday, November 11, 2019 5:22 AM