none
[WinRt 8.1]Published App is not shown in windows 8.1 app store RRS feed

• Question

• I uploaded a winRT 8.1 app into store.App is published .

But app is only available on windows 10 app store not in windows 8.1 app store.Im unable to figure out what the problem is.I uploaded two packages one for phone and one for desktop/tablet and selected "Let Microsoft decide whether to make this app available to any future device families".

In windows mobile 8.1 store , app is available.But not available in windows 8.1 desktop/tablet.

App version number is 6.1.0.0 for both package.

I'm in serious problem.Can anyone help me ?

Thanks in advance for the quick reply.

dinez

Tuesday, November 15, 2016 4:57 AM

Answers

• Hi friends ,

I reached out windows dev center for this issue.
    They replied that that issue is on their side.They are having some time delay issue on publishing app to windows 8.1 desktop store.They said that they will fix this issue by this week.

dinez

• Marked as answer by Dinez Thursday, November 24, 2016 6:15 AM
    Thursday, November 24, 2016 6:15 AM

All replies

• Hello Dinez,

For universal 8.1 app, you can try generating an app bundle which can contain your packages for all architectures. That way you don't need to upload two packages separately. You might refer to Device family availability.

Regarding your app visibility in Windows 8.1 Store, I'd like to suggest you to contact Dev Center support since we need your detailed information to have an investigation offline.

Would you please provide your application name here so that I can check it first?

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by DeFtHere Tuesday, November 15, 2016 9:27 AM
    Tuesday, November 15, 2016 7:37 AM
  • I already used your suggested way on creating packages for uploading to store.

Can you give some more information

dinez

Tuesday, November 15, 2016 8:53 AM
  • Hello Dinez,

To find out the specific reason for your issue, please create a request here in which you could provide your app info as detailed as you can so that related team can have a closer look and assist you appropriately.

Also, you can wait for the result since you have tried the suggestion above. You might share your application name here so that I can have a try at Windows 8.1 PC first.

It's really difficult to help you fix it without any information provided. Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, November 15, 2016 9:04 AM
  • Thank you for suggestion.
    Since I'm an employee,I don't have the access to give those details .I'll contact DEV SUPPORT CENTER as you mentioned.

dinez

Tuesday, November 15, 2016 9:13 AM
  • Hi friends ,

I reached out windows dev center for this issue.
    They replied that that issue is on their side.They are having some time delay issue on publishing app to windows 8.1 desktop store.They said that they will fix this issue by this week.

dinez

• Marked as answer by Dinez Thursday, November 24, 2016 6:15 AM
    Thursday, November 24, 2016 6:15 AM