error in sql 2008 reporting services with sharepoint 2013 RRS feed

• Question

• i have database sql 2008r2 and sharepoint 2013 enterprise

database is in cluster server and sharepoint have 2 servers one for webfront end and one for services.

im tring to configer ssrs in the web front end server for sharepoint and i install sql 2008 add on for sharepoint 2010  but still have this error

• The configuration parameter SharePointIntegrated is set to True but Share
      Point Object Model cannot be loaded. The error was:
      System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly
      'Microsoft.SharePoint, Version=14.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
      PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot
      find the file specified. File name: 'Microsoft.SharePoint, Version=14.0.0.0,
      Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c' at
      Microsoft.ReportingServices.SharePoint.Objects.RSSPImpSecurity.set_StaticCatchAccessDeniedException(Boolean
      value) at
      Microsoft.ReportingServices.SharePoint.Server.SharePointServiceHelper..ctor() at
      Microsoft.ReportingServices.SharePoint.Server.SharePointServiceHelperFactory.get_ServiceHelper()
      WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF. To enable assembly bind failure
      logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog]
      (DWORD) to 1. Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly
      bind failure logging. To turn this feature off, remove the registry value
      [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog]. .
      (rsSharePointObjectModelNotInstalled)

and befour that i was install sql 2012 add on for sharepoint 2013 but was the same error so i did uninstall for it

this error when i try to open reporting services url

Thanks for any help :) my blog is: http://www.waelk.com

Thursday, January 30, 2014 7:16 AM

Answers

• SharePoint 2013 only supports SSRS 2012 SP1 - http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/gg492257.aspx. You'll need to upgrade your SSRS instance to 2012 SP1.

Trevor Seward

Follow or contact me at...

This post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

• Marked as answer by JasonGuo Friday, February 7, 2014 6:02 AM
    Thursday, January 30, 2014 7:23 AM