none
How to limit queries to a Google API to max.10 queries per second with the WCF-WebHTTP adapter RRS feed

• Question

• We have a case where we will be querying a Google API for data.We will be querying with the WCF-WebHTTP adapter and can maximum do 10 queries per second.

So we need to limit the amount of queries in a second that are requested to the service. What settings should we do to get such a scenario to work?

Friday, June 12, 2015 1:21 PM

Answers

• Hi Aanchal .

If you want to Query a API  and requirement is to limit the number of hits ,I would suggest to define a dynamic rule which can be of incremental in nature and you can call this before you are hitting the service .

Thanks

Abhishek

• Marked as answer by Angie Xu Friday, June 19, 2015 2:33 AM
    Monday, June 15, 2015 5:48 AM

All replies

• Is this specifically a BizTalk Server question?
    Sunday, June 14, 2015 12:50 PM
  • hi Aanchal,

I cannot think of any built-in facility to achieve this. You would need a custom mechanism to do this. Please share if you found any built in way to do this.

Praveen Behara
    MCST : BizTalk Server 2006 R2, 2010

Sunday, June 14, 2015 3:38 PM
  • Hi Aanchal .

If you want to Query a API  and requirement is to limit the number of hits ,I would suggest to define a dynamic rule which can be of incremental in nature and you can call this before you are hitting the service .

Thanks

Abhishek

• Marked as answer by Angie Xu Friday, June 19, 2015 2:33 AM
    Monday, June 15, 2015 5:48 AM