mobile form drop down list and database RRS feed

• Question

• User532686113 posted
    ANY HELP!!!! i am creating a mobile ppage in asp.net. i have 4 drop down lists followed by a submit button at the bottom of form1. I have also created a Microsoft access Database. what i would like is for information to be retrieved from the database according to what is selected in 1 of the dropdown lists. so for example 4 drop downs: SelectionList1 SelectionList2 SelectionList3 SelectionList4 when the submit button is clicked, i want a list of information (e.g. models of car manufacturers) to be retrieved from a database depending on what was selected from SelectionList2. then the user can select one of those options from the list. does anyone have any code ideas for this as i am new to it all if you do have any ideas, aswell as posting on this forum could you please email it to me aswell dazw1@hotmail.com
    Thursday, March 17, 2005 10:44 AM

All replies

• User-478938104 posted

Hi,

I think you need to clarify exactly what you intend, because the case of each choice possible would be quite different.

Do you intend to pick from any 1 SelectionList 1- 4 ? why display 4? Or build up 4 selections before submiting?

What you're implying is a parameterised query into access where the parameter could be one of  4 different types of info, is that right?

Sunday, April 17, 2005 11:50 AM