none
AVStream Audio Driver cannot pass KS topology Test RRS feed

• Question

• I use the Audio Driver of the AVStream architecture for HLK testing, but I can't pass the KS topology Test.
    The test report shows that the KS Topology Filters\KS Pins\Check Processing Modes project failed with the following error message:

Pin[00] : Basic support: 0x1
           FAIL: Pin[00] : KSPROPERTY_AUDIOSIGNALPROCESSING_MODES response returned a KSMULTIPLE_ITEM.Count = 0

The pin 0 of this driver is the bridge pin. The file on the MSDN shows that the bridge pin in this PROPERTY return value KSMULTIPLE_ITEM.Count needs to be set to 0, but this error message is because KSMULTIPLE_ITEM.Count = 0, MSDN is described as follows:

"For loopback or bridge pins the audio driver should still support the property, but return a KSMULTIPLE_ITEM structure with its Count parameter set to zero (0)."

MSDN's KSPROPERTY_AUDIOSIGNALPROCESSING_MODES URL:

Https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/drivers/audio/ksproperty-audiosignalprocessing-modes

I would like to ask you all the possible reasons for this error? I have been troubled by this problem for a long time, I hope everyone can help, thank you!
    Tuesday, July 31, 2018 2:32 AM