How to show more one in ReportViewer ?? RRS feed

• Question

• User17990548 posted

Hello :)

How to show more one in ReportViewer ??

in my program I want to show some person in report with diferente id , by this sentence

this.Personal_Info1TableAdapter.Fill(this.Prog_WorkerDataSet.Personal_Info1, id);

How to show more one in ReportViewer ??

this.Personal_Info1TableAdapter.Fill(this.Prog_WorkerDataSet.Personal_Info1, 123);

by it I can show just one person , anf if i repeat it to show more one like this

this.Personal_Info1TableAdapter.Fill(this.Prog_WorkerDataSet.Personal_Info1, 123);

this.Personal_Info1TableAdapter.Fill(this.Prog_WorkerDataSet.Personal_Info1, 124);

this.Personal_Info1TableAdapter.Fill(this.Prog_WorkerDataSet.Personal_Info1, 125);

in the report just the id = 125 Is displayed only

how i can fix it ???

Thursday, October 4, 2012 8:23 AM

Answers

• User-171869149 posted

Hello

What i understand from this that you are passing id one by one what you have to do is pass null or -1 as id and in xsd where you write query just add this  (@ID is  null OR  URTABLE.ID =@ID) please remember this that i assume you passed null in this case okk other wise if you pass -1 then write (@ID=-1 OR YOURTABLE.ID=@ID) (ID is the name of the field and Yourtable is the table name and @ID is the paramater which you are passing)

hope this will solve your problem this is so easy dear

Mark this answer if it solove your problem

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Friday, October 5, 2012 7:58 AM

All replies

• User-1028151323 posted

Post the code of how you're loading the data for the report. it looks like you're not appending the dataset you're just replacing it. You'll probably need to create the dataset, loop through all the items you want to load and append it TO the dataset and then attach the dataset to your reportviewer control.

Thursday, October 4, 2012 8:36 AM
  • User17990548 posted

My brother it work to print on row

but when i want more row - I put more sentence

but in this case he print the last sentence

how I can show more row ??

Friday, October 5, 2012 4:42 AM
  • User-171869149 posted

Hello

What i understand from this that you are passing id one by one what you have to do is pass null or -1 as id and in xsd where you write query just add this  (@ID is  null OR  URTABLE.ID =@ID) please remember this that i assume you passed null in this case okk other wise if you pass -1 then write (@ID=-1 OR YOURTABLE.ID=@ID) (ID is the name of the field and Yourtable is the table name and @ID is the paramater which you are passing)

hope this will solve your problem this is so easy dear

Mark this answer if it solove your problem

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Friday, October 5, 2012 7:58 AM