Git extension points RRS feed

• Question

• Which extensions of the vs git integration can I use in my own extension?
    Tuesday, February 4, 2014 8:37 AM

All replies

• Which extensions of the vs git integration can I use in my own extension?

Hello,

Please check if the Git Source Control Provider could meet your requirement.

If I have any misunderstanding, please feel free to let me know and clarify this issue with more details.

Thanks for your understanding.

Sincerely,

Jane.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, February 5, 2014 1:54 AM
  • Hi Jane,

is the Git Source Control Provider the underlying framework/provider for the current VS2013/Git-Tooling?

I would read/write/access the git repo when the current solution is tracked as a git repo.
    And when VS2013 has git tooling on board, i do not install another one.

Greetings,
    Manuel

Wednesday, February 5, 2014 1:20 PM
  • Hi Jane,

is the Git Source Control Provider the underlying framework/provider for the current VS2013/Git-Tooling?

I would read/write/access the git repo when the current solution is tracked as a git repo.
    And when VS2013 has git tooling on board, i do not install another one.

Greetings,
    Manuel

Hi Manuel,

Thank you for your kind feedback.

I feel sorry for that I am not able to answer the question " is the Git Source Control Provider the underlying framework/provider for the current VS2013/Git-Tooling ". So I have delivered this case to the team members who have rich experience for better response, which might take some time.

All of us here are appreciating your patience.

Sincerely,

Jane.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, February 6, 2014 5:48 AM