How do I create a word as like working a word Document in SKYDrive. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have a requirement to work with word that need to integrate in my website, such as adding, editing, saving, exporting a document. That need to do every thing in my Website. My Website is developed in ASP.net 4.0 with c#.net and SQLserver 2008.

Requirement in details:

I have list of dynamic content which need to replace based on that.

Kindly do the needful.

Wednesday, October 16, 2013 11:03 AM

Answers

• Hi,

According to your description, I think you want to integrate a browser-based Word in you website to do the function such as adding, editing, saving and exporting.

SkyDrive are using Office Web Apps to view and edit an Office document. And I’m afraid you are not able to use the Office Web Apps in your own web application without SkyDrive.

Currently, we could integrate Office Web Apps with your web site in 3 ways:

1.Embed Office documents: Insert a spreadsheet, presentation, or document directly into your blog or webpage
    2.Office Web Viewer: Create a URL anyone can use for viewing publically posted Office documents
    3.Excel Interactive View: Readers of your blog or webpage can interact with chart and data posted by you without having to leave the page.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, October 17, 2013 12:49 PM