none
i cant find web in c# RRS feed

All replies

• Hi abdallah sasa,

Thank you for posting in MSDN forum.

Please go to control panel-programs and features, right click the VS 2015 and select Change-Modify, install the Microsoft Web Developer Tools:

Best Regards,

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, December 26, 2017 5:57 AM
  • i did it i still cant see it

Tuesday, December 26, 2017 11:58 AM
  • Hi Abdallah,

Could you please give us a screenshot of your VS C# template?

Please go to the project store folder like C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\Common7\IDE\ProjectTemplates and check if the CSharp/Web folder. if this folder and its subitems are existing, Please open an administrative CMD window and navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\Common7\IDE and run the following commands:

devenv /resetuserdata

devenv /resetSettings

devenv /InstallVSTemplates

Best Regards,

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, December 27, 2017 8:00 AM
  • Thank you for your respond

"Body text cannot contain images or links until we are able to verify your account."

i saw this message  when ever i tried to send  a  screenshot

here is the projectTemplates that i found 

CSharp  ,Modeling ,setupAndDeployment,TypeScript, VC ,VisualBasic ,Web

the first two commands work 

but the 3rd one says  

Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 Version 14.0.25123.0.
    Copyright (C) Microsoft Corp. All rights reserved.

The operation could not be completed

Thursday, December 28, 2017 11:23 AM
  • Hi Abdallah sasa,

Thank you for your update.

To verify your account, please add a request in here.

Have you tried to uncheck the option “Windows and Web Development” to update, then modify the Vs 2015 and check this option to re-install again.

I found some other community members solved a similar issue by installing NET Core 1.0.0 - VS 2015 Tooling Preview 2

Best regards,

Sara

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Monday, January 1, 2018 8:17 AM