none
Linq-to-SQL syntax cheat sheet RRS feed

• General discussion

• Damien G posted this excellent 'Linq-to-SQL cheat sheet' on his blog yesterday:
    http://damieng.com/blog/2009/08/12/linq-to-sql-cheat-sheet

It's a one-pager for C# and a one-pager for VB showing syntax examples covering 99.7% of what people usually need. If you're a new L2S user (or have used L2S for some time but still sometimes get held up on query syntax etc), you'll find it very useful.
    Friday, August 14, 2009 3:37 AM
    Answerer

All replies

• Let me make this post sticky so others can see it!

William Wegerson (www.OmegaCoder.Com)
    Friday, August 14, 2009 7:07 PM
  • I've actually added it to the new announcement message that replaces the old "mark your answers" one. [)amien
    Sunday, August 16, 2009 4:16 PM
  • I've actually added it to the new announcement message that replaces the old "mark your answers" one. [)amien

Ah, I didn't see that. Sorry. :)

Feel free to kill this thread if you don't want duplicate links - although having it twice probably won't hurt...

Kristofer - Huagati Systems Co., Ltd. - Cool tools for Linq-to-SQL and Entity Framework: www.huagati.com/dbmltools (VS designer add-in), www.huagati.com/L2SProfiler (query profiler for L2S)
    Monday, August 17, 2009 6:08 AM
    Answerer
  • Unfortunately, because it has the word "blog" in the URL, my company blocks access.

Any way to post it somewhere else?

Thanks,
    Carl
    Monday, September 14, 2009 7:57 PM
  • Here is the download link:
    http://download.damieng.com/dotnet/LINQToSQLCheatSheet.pdf

Hope you enjoy it.

Best Regards,
    Lingzhi Sun
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Welcome to the All-In-One Code Framework! If you have any feedback, please tell us.
    Tuesday, September 15, 2009 12:41 AM
  • Laugh...that site is blocked too!

I'll just email it to myself from my cell phone...sheesh!

Thanks for trying to help though!

Carl

Tuesday, September 15, 2009 4:39 PM
  • Laugh...that site is blocked too!

Cheebus, who do you work for? The supreme ruler && great leader of the DPRK? :)   (sorry, couldn't resist... :)  moderators, please moderate me if I passed the line... :) )
    Kristofer - Huagati Systems Co., Ltd. - Cool tools for Linq-to-SQL and Entity Framework: www.huagati.com/dbmltools (VS designer add-in), www.huagati.com/L2SProfiler (query profiler for L2S)
    Tuesday, September 15, 2009 4:47 PM
    Answerer
  • Hey look, you don't think it doesn't drive me nuts? LOL

I won't say who it is, but they say that damieng.com is "classified as a blog/wiki".

Very frustrating...

Carl

Tuesday, September 15, 2009 4:56 PM
  • @Kristofer, different companies have different rules, for example our phisical security is tight: no electronic device on the premises, body scan, ramdom sec search but we can visit any page (xxx included) as long as we can justify it (haven't found one for this but...)

@Damien, cool cheat sheet, thanks.

Friday, October 22, 2010 5:17 PM