none
test stuck in running and cannot cancel. RRS feed

• Question

• Using HLK Manager 2.7.3488.0

I am running tests against a network driver and in particular the "CopyFile client to Server LOGO test". The "client" machine is a Windows 2016 Core and a "support" machine Windows 2016 (with desktop experience). The "test" machine (running the HLK manager and studio) is windows 2016. The subroutine "Create Local Working Directory" appears to fail (msg : the execute task with commandline cmd /c mkdir c:\smbtest\localdir failed with exitcode 1). After this subroutine is marked with an "X" other (but not all) subroutines run and complete with either a pass or fail and the final subroutine of "Disable firewall (Support)" has the running indicator against it and appears to stay this way for ever!!! How do you stop these damn tests? I tried right-clicking and cancel the test and subroutine with no luck, the test just remains in a running state. I would like to be able to tweak the setup (i have successfully ran the same test on 2 other win2016 servers (both with GUI desktops though) after some effort with the firewall.

thanks in advance for any help

Chris 

Thursday, May 7, 2020 8:56 PM