Windows 7 Mobile Broadband API question about IMbnRegistration event when multiple devices present RRS feed

• Question

• Hello --

I'm developing an application in C++ using the Windows 7 Mobile Broadband API, and it's possible that there could be multiple cellular devices present.

If I have multiple cellular devices plugged into my PC, and my application receives a IMbnRegistrationEvents::OnRegisterStateChange event, how do I use the IMbnRegistration interface, provided in this callback, to correlate the event back to the device (IMbnInterface) where it originated?  In other words, how do I know which device triggered the registration notification?  I know how to do the reverse -- i.e., get from an IMbnInterface interface to an IMbnRegistration interface, but I'm assuming the registration interface pointer is not necessarily going to be the same (actual pointer value) for each event.

If this is not the right forum in which to ask this question, please accept my apologies and let me know where I should ask such questions.

Thank you very much for any help or information.

Ben

Friday, July 22, 2011 7:42 PM