Classic ASP RRS feed

• Question

• Hello

I work with SQL Sevrer, but I need some help  to add a feature in a classic ASP page.
    Anyone knows a good website or a forum where a question could be answered about classic ASP?

Thank you
    AE
    Sunday, February 1, 2009 7:31 PM

Answers

•  

Hi,

Thank you for your post!  I would suggest posting your question in one of the Home ›

ASP.NET Forums

located here:  http://forums.asp.net/.

Have a great day!

Sudarshan shindode Tier 2 Application Support Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    • Proposed as answer by sudarshans1 Monday, February 2, 2009 4:47 AM
    • Marked as answer by Abdshall Monday, February 2, 2009 3:23 PM
    Monday, February 2, 2009 4:47 AM

All replies

•  

Hi,

Thank you for your post!  I would suggest posting your question in one of the Home ›

ASP.NET Forums

located here:  http://forums.asp.net/.

Have a great day!

Sudarshan shindode Tier 2 Application Support Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    • Proposed as answer by sudarshans1 Monday, February 2, 2009 4:47 AM
    • Marked as answer by Abdshall Monday, February 2, 2009 3:23 PM
    Monday, February 2, 2009 4:47 AM
  • This forum will not address asp Classic questions!

Sunday, September 28, 2014 5:52 PM
  • Post your question and a good samaritan will to point you where you can get help or give it anyway. 

IMO ASP.NET forums should merge with MSDN forums and long lost grandpas using VB6 and classic ASP should get their home back here even on some slow ... section.

"If there's nothing wrong with me, maybe there's something wrong with the universe!"

Sunday, September 28, 2014 5:57 PM
  • You have to look some place under IIS.

I have been trying to find the right forum for at least 10 days,  Good Luck

Sunday, September 28, 2014 6:07 PM
  • Post your question here.

It'll be harder to get a response but this * IS * a Microsoft Developer Network and as far as I know a lot of developers here have been around even before Visual Basic. Even if it's not officially supported you may get lucky.

"If there's nothing wrong with me, maybe there's something wrong with the universe!"

Sunday, September 28, 2014 6:11 PM
  • Hello,

I'd ask in the Classic ASP forum.

As Microsoft's IIS forums are on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join ('6F6C646B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Monday, September 29, 2014 1:53 PM