Intellisense is not working in LightSwitch RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

The Intellisense is not working in LightSwitch . Does the beta version support intellisense?

Sunday, August 29, 2010 11:10 AM

Answers

• I had never seen Intellisense in LightSwitch C# code until just now. I have ReSharper 5.1 installed, and just discovered that it's Intellisense engine IS the issue. As soon as I suspend Resharper, or change Resharper's Intellisense to Visual Studio features only, I get Intellisense in LightSwitch code. Please contact JetBrains to alert them. It probably has something to do with the new Project file type. Thanks.
    MicroApplications, Inc. -- Information Systems Integration and Custom Software Development
    • Marked as answer by mohammedcse Tuesday, August 31, 2010 10:10 AM
    Sunday, August 29, 2010 4:27 PM

All replies

• The Beta does support IntelliSense.  We know of some issues about IntelliSense not being updated fully all of the time, but performing a Build on the project will bring the IntelliSense cache up to date.
    Sunday, August 29, 2010 1:48 PM
  • I had never seen Intellisense in LightSwitch C# code until just now. I have ReSharper 5.1 installed, and just discovered that it's Intellisense engine IS the issue. As soon as I suspend Resharper, or change Resharper's Intellisense to Visual Studio features only, I get Intellisense in LightSwitch code. Please contact JetBrains to alert them. It probably has something to do with the new Project file type. Thanks.
    MicroApplications, Inc. -- Information Systems Integration and Custom Software Development
    • Marked as answer by mohammedcse Tuesday, August 31, 2010 10:10 AM
    Sunday, August 29, 2010 4:27 PM