none
Can anyone please tell me the c# eqivalent RRS feed

• Question

• Can anyone please tell me the c# eqivalent of Java: MobileElement element = (MobileElement) driver.findElementByAccessibilityId("SomeAccessibilityID"); element.sendKeys("Hello world!");

Wednesday, September 26, 2018 12:15 PM

All replies

• Hi AlphaQ1996,

Based on your description, I am not sure what is your issue, you need a c# similar syntax or a similar function or others. if you want to find similar function, please refer to the following link. 

https://github.com/appium/appium-dotnet-driver/

Best regards,

Zhanglong

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, September 27, 2018 6:50 AM
  • yeah sorry if i was not clear, i was looking for the c# syntax for the send keys command. I have found it and have given it below .thanks.

driver.FindElement(By.Id("Identifier")).SendKeys("Hello");

Thursday, September 27, 2018 9:20 AM
  • Hi AlphaQ,

I am glad to know that you resolve the issue, please mark it as answer, it will be beneficial to other communities who have the similar issue.

Best regards,

Zhanglong

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, September 28, 2018 5:14 AM