none
Row height and Font size not what I set, PowerPoint RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I’m specifying a row height and a font size (snippets of both below) for a table.  I made a presentation with what I wanted and then used the reflector to get the information I needed.

A.TableRow lTableRow = new A.TableRow(){ Height = 266700L };

A.LatinFont lLatinFont = new A.LatinFont() {Typeface = 1400, CharacterSet = 0 };

A.ComplexScriptFont lComplexScriptFont = new A.ComplexScriptFont() { Typeface = 1400, CharacterSet = 0 };

I need to be able to set these so I can ‘try’ to keep track of what I am adding on the slide so I do not overflow the rows.  But when the document opens, what I set is gone and the rows overflow.  The row height is now set to 342900L (for font 18 ??) and the font size is set to 14+ (what does this mean??)

When I select the rows and set the font size to ‘14’, the row heights update to the correct height and my overflows are gone.  I know I need to worry about word wrapping but I would like to get this first part working correctly.

Can someone let me know what I need to do in order to get the slide to open with the row height and font size I set?  Please let me know if more information is needed. 

Thanks!

Monday, August 23, 2010 8:50 PM