~_-|||Why I can't update xap when in Status: Processing certification? RRS feed

• Question

• ~_-!!!I found a serious BUG in my app, I need to resubmit xap file, why I can't found the way in "window dev center",,I have to waiting for certification use some days,,?it is waste time, Worried to death~_-!!!!!..
    Wednesday, March 27, 2013 7:40 AM

Answers

• Hello All,

Once your app enters the Pending Certification phase it has already entered the testing queue and cannot be cancelled so you will need to wait until the certification testing is completed. We are only able to cancel your app submission before this phase and you will need to contact developer support to request cancellation.

-Eric

Windows Phone Developer Support

Thursday, March 28, 2013 6:00 PM

All replies

• Have not been here for a while, not sure the current status of this issue. But I remember a few months ago updating an app during the submission process was not possible. You had to wait for the submission to pass or fail.

See: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/wpsubmit/thread/f998ec69-0d85-4d32-b288-3b656b33d132

Thursday, March 28, 2013 2:02 AM
  • Hello All,

Once your app enters the Pending Certification phase it has already entered the testing queue and cannot be cancelled so you will need to wait until the certification testing is completed. We are only able to cancel your app submission before this phase and you will need to contact developer support to request cancellation.

-Eric

Windows Phone Developer Support

Thursday, March 28, 2013 6:00 PM
  • Thank you, but I have contacted and the response of support save "what you can do is waiting for certification process end or create an new app with an alias name use the correct xap file"...~_-|||, so I create new one...I am puzzled why can't resubmit xap file in the certification process status, I think the phone dev center portal need improve like Apple itunesconnect dev center portal and Android dev center portal....
    Friday, March 29, 2013 3:03 AM