Upload All screenshots during app submission RRS feed

• Question

• I have 26 pngs authored in all the correct dimensions for app submission. When I click Upload All (with the generate lower res images unchecked) and select them all and hit OK, the site says Saving and then shows an error "We didn't need all of the images that you selected..." and my images do not get updated. Surely I am not expected to manually delete each screenshot one by one before mass uploading them right? That would defeat the purpose... I need to do this for all the 15 or so languages that my app is localized to, so even Upload All is quite a chore. Please help!

Wednesday, August 7, 2013 9:53 PM

All replies

• I just lost 2 hours of my life... I really wish you guys would fix the multi language screenshot submission process. It is really a pain. Even if you made us follow some naming convention (Wvga-1-EN.png etc) and then allow us to upload all images at the same time... would make this so much less painful.
    Thursday, August 8, 2013 6:09 AM
  • Hello CueBrain,

That is great feedback and I encourage you to add your comments to the Dev Center feedback site which is monitored by the group that makes decisions on which changes should be made to the Dev Center.

I found this post that is similar to your comments: Screenshots - All resolutions and languages at once.

Alternately you may post your feedback on the main site: Dev Center feedback

-Eric

Windows Phone Developer Support

Send us your feedback about the Dev Center

Friday, August 9, 2013 5:46 PM