none
{TDI Event Pending} The TDI indication has entered the pending state. (Rasman error 711) RRS feed

• Question

• I recently configured windows server for the first time and tried setting up remote access for it. I just want to be able to connect to the vpn through the web. Once I finished the setup for remote access, the health report had an alert saying Rasman could not start. 

I found some tips on getting Remote Access Manager to start, which involved starting each service it depends on and setting them to manual (Telephony, Remote Access Auto Connection Manager, Plug and Play and Secure Socket Tunneling Protocol Service)

Once those services were up and running on manual mode, I tried starting the service Rasman and received error 711 again. Looking into the event viewer for more details, I found Error 7024. 

Error 7024: The Remote Access Connection Manager services terminated with the following service-specific error: {TDI Event Pending} The TDI indication has entered the pending state.

I do not know how to proceed since I don't know what TDI stands for. Has anyone seen this error and found a solution? Appreciate any advice.

Thursday, July 5, 2018 7:49 PM