very slow loading in mywebsite

is this is correct in the webconfig,

<system.web>
        <customErrors mode="Off"/>

<compilation debug="false"/>
      </system.web>

to increased every page loading,  I also tried

and also I tried  method

publish > settings > File Publishing Options > I checked Precompile during publishing and allow precompiled site to be updatable

is this is correct to increase fast loading ni my website??

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:19 AM

All replies

• User-1315512054 posted

Hello,

It will be good to set custom errors to Remote Only, when you publish the project on production server. Also, if your site is slow on the first load you can increase the application pool timeout, and also to use some caching.

Regards

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:49 AM
  • User-1790113996 posted

Hello,

It will be good to set custom errors to Remote Only, when you publish the project on production server. Also, if your site is slow on the first load you can increase the application pool timeout, and also to use some caching.

Regards

better than the "off" sir hosting ??,

in the first load it's okay very fast ,  but the other page very slow  loaded page connected to the database sir hosting what are  the best solution for connected to the databse how can i increase very fast loading in the loaded page connected to the server  i am using iss server window 2012 r2

thanks

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 9:22 AM
  • User-1790113996 posted

Hello,

Regards

hi sir,

thank you sir, can you give a guide how to use a some caching ??

Regards,

Cloudfiers

Wednesday, August 9, 2017 12:42 AM
  • User1771544211 posted

Hi Cloudfiers,

in the first load it's okay very fast ,  but the other page very slow  loaded page connected to the database sir hosting what are  the best solution for connected to the databse

It seems that the slow loading is related to the communication with database. 

You can use the SQL Server Profiler to detect long running queries and see if you can find something.

And please check your code that related to the slow loading to see if you do some query multiple times in an action, you can add logging feature into your application to log the time that spend on communicating with the database.

About add logging in asp.net mvc : http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/blogs/sample-logging-using-nlog

Best Regards,

Jean

Wednesday, August 9, 2017 2:02 AM