Can custom controls show in the data-win-control property intellisense?

Question

• Is it possible to have custom controls show up in the intellisense for the  data-win-control property in addition to the WinJS controls when working with a .html page in a Metro style JS app? The custom controls are in an SDK that is deployed in VS and referenced in the project just like the WinJS library.

Monday, June 11, 2012 7:24 AM

Answers

• Sorry in the delay... I was doing some research.  I do not believe this is possible.  There may be some way to add this in Visual Studio if this is critical for you however.  Really this would be a function of Visual Studio.  You could ask in the Visual Studio VNext forum and get a definitive answer.

-Jeff

Jeff Sanders (MSFT)

Friday, June 15, 2012 12:59 PM

All replies

• Bump.

If this is unsupported, that's OK too :)

I just want to make sure that I haven't missed anything in the documentation.

Friday, June 15, 2012 8:12 AM
  • Sorry in the delay... I was doing some research.  I do not believe this is possible.  There may be some way to add this in Visual Studio if this is critical for you however.  Really this would be a function of Visual Studio.  You could ask in the Visual Studio VNext forum and get a definitive answer.

-Jeff

Jeff Sanders (MSFT)

Friday, June 15, 2012 12:59 PM