none
Invalid Schema on a Pipeline RRS feed

  • Question

  • Hi There,

    Can someone help, For some reason the costume pipeline is complaining about the schema, I am not sure how to fix this one.

    There was a failure executing the send pipeline: "Smol.OE.Orders.WordOrders.Pipelines.OrderEntryWord, Smol.OE.Orders.WordOrders.Pipelines, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=8adaa5e3a7adfb3c" Source: "Smol.OE.Orders.WordOrders" Send Port: "Send_OrderEntry_To_SupplyChain_PaarmanFoods_68" URI: "C:\Smollan\OrderEntry\ToClients\SupplyChain\PaarmanFoods\68\%SourceFileName%" Reason: Invalid schema http://Smol.OE.Orders.WordOrders.Schemas.SchemaOEWordV1#WordOrders, expected http://Smol.OE.Orders.OEWordOrders.Schemas.SchemaWordV1_0#WordOrders 

    Your assistance will be appreciated.

    Wednesday, September 30, 2015 7:55 AM

Answers

  • Hi,

    It clearly says the error as what pipeline is expecting, it is not getting the same message type.

    You are sending the message with the following messagetype (check the highlighted string below):

    http://Smol.OE.Orders.WordOrders.Schemas.SchemaOEWordV1#WordOrders

    and pipeline is expecting

    http://Smol.OE.Orders.OEWordOrders.Schemas.SchemaWordV1_0#WordOrders

    Can you check if in the custom pipeline what you are expecting and correct it? The namespace does not seem to be correct.

    Rahul

    • Marked as answer by Mr. Sibu Wednesday, September 30, 2015 8:38 AM
    Wednesday, September 30, 2015 8:05 AM

All replies

  • Hi,

    It clearly says the error as what pipeline is expecting, it is not getting the same message type.

    You are sending the message with the following messagetype (check the highlighted string below):

    http://Smol.OE.Orders.WordOrders.Schemas.SchemaOEWordV1#WordOrders

    and pipeline is expecting

    http://Smol.OE.Orders.OEWordOrders.Schemas.SchemaWordV1_0#WordOrders

    Can you check if in the custom pipeline what you are expecting and correct it? The namespace does not seem to be correct.

    Rahul

    • Marked as answer by Mr. Sibu Wednesday, September 30, 2015 8:38 AM
    Wednesday, September 30, 2015 8:05 AM
  • Hi ,

    There is schema problem here . Your custom send pipeline is expecting "http://Smol.OE.Orders.OEWordOrders.Schemas.SchemaWordV1_0#WordOrders " (V1_0) while you are sending http://Smol.OE.Orders.WordOrders.Schemas.SchemaOEWordV1#WordOrders.

    Thanks

    Abhishek

    Wednesday, September 30, 2015 8:07 AM
  • Check the message and what pipeline is expected to receive.

    your message type : http://Smol.OE.Orders.WordOrders.Schemas.SchemaOEWordV1#WordOrders
    expected message type : http://Smol.OE.Orders.OEWordOrders.Schemas.SchemaWordV1_0#WordOrders 

    you should check if map applied in ports its have valid/same output message as required in before pipeline.

    Thanks 

    Sanjay

    Wednesday, September 30, 2015 8:16 AM
  • I got it, I manually declare the namespace and forgot to change when I changed the schema.

    internal const string WordNamespace = "http://Smol.OE.Orders.WordOrders.Schemas.SchemaOEWordV1";
    internal const string WordRoot = "WordOrders";

    I changed and is now working.

    Thanks.

    Wednesday, September 30, 2015 8:38 AM
  • Various reasons... Sending wrong message out. Custom pipeline with default properties i.e. Configuration not changed for common pipelines. Wrong subscription

    Praveen Behara
    MCST : BizTalk Server 2006 R2, 2010

    Wednesday, September 30, 2015 9:48 PM