Automate remainder emails Outlook VBA RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

i am new to outlook macros, i am trying to create a outlook VBA without using excel to send automatic remainder to the particular recipient when the flagged date is met using the outlook macros.(only by using the flag due date)

for eg: The email will be send out to the customer with specific body and will be marked as flagged for specific days , like 2 days and if he replies back to the email, the email chain stops there, but if he doesnt automatically the remainder email should be triggered after the due date.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!:)

Deena

Thursday, June 28, 2018 8:43 PM

All replies

• Hi,

i am new to outlook macros, i am trying to create a outlook VBA without using excel to send automatic remainder to the particular recipient when the flagged date is met using the outlook macros.(only by using the flag due date)

for eg: The email will be send out to the customer with specific body and will be marked as flagged for specific days , like 2 days and if he replies back to the email, the email chain stops there, but if he doesnt automatically the remainder email should be triggered after the due date.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!:)

Deena

Tuesday, July 17, 2018 5:19 PM