none
Image Overlay is not perfect in kinect ? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi 

I am trying to display image on the skeleton joints . At initially when i stand in front of the camera it show the image in correct place . But after while when i move right side to the kinect or left side to the kinect , the image is also aligned out side of the kinect joints 

E.g: I am placing the image on the Center of the shoulder on the skeleton when user stand in front of  the sensor.

using the below code 

var j1p = nui.MapSkeletonPointToDepth(closestSkeleton.Joints[JointType.ShoulderLeft].Position,DepthImageFormat.Resolution640x480Fps30);

Canvas.SetLeft(Jewel, j1p.X+90);
     Canvas.SetTop(Jewel, j1p.Y-280);

<Canvas Margin="250,0,0,0" Visibility="{Binding Path=Showcamera, Converter={StaticResource BVC}}" Background="Green" HorizontalAlignment="Stretch" VerticalAlignment="Top" Grid.Column="1" Grid.Row="1"> <Image MaxHeight="600" MaxWidth="950" x:Name="PART_KinectVideo" Visibility="{Binding Path=Showcamera, Converter={StaticResource BVC}}" /> <Canvas>

<Image  RenderOptions.BitmapScalingMode="HighQuality" Visibility="{Binding Path=Showcamera, Converter={StaticResource BVC}}"
                    RenderOptions.EdgeMode="Aliased"  Canvas.Top="60" Canvas.Left="350"  Stretch="Uniform" x:Name="Jewel"/>

</Canvas>

</Canvas>

When user moves the image in the center of  the shoulder also moves . But my scope is whenever  the user moves left or right the image should be placed in the center of  the skeleton with irrespective of the place he stands.

How to do this ?

Regards,
    Jayakumar Natarjan
    Click Here :Blog

Wednesday, September 5, 2012 7:36 AM