I found a bug in windows phone store RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi every one

I found a bug in windows phone store but surely I can't provide any information about it .

I used chat before this post and they say me use this forum to contact with forum moderators . seems you can contact me outside of this forum.

OK One of moderators please contact with me on my E-mail I will provide you more information about it .
    and you it's not possible to tell important bugs on public place , yes ?

so I am waiting for moderators E-mail

Monday, April 21, 2014 5:56 PM

All replies

• seems it's not important for you . OK
    Tuesday, April 22, 2014 3:54 PM
  • Hello ngame,

The MSDN forums do not support the ability to private message or to gather your email address for a direct email.  If your information is about your specific account, can you share non-specific details to explain the issue you are seeing?

Thank you,
    Eli A.

Windows Phone Support - Support Delivery Manager

Tuesday, April 22, 2014 4:49 PM
  • Hello ngame,

The MSDN forums do not support the ability to private message or to gather your email address for a direct email.  If your information is about your specific account, can you share non-specific details to explain the issue you are seeing?

Thank you,
    Eli A.

no Eli . it's not about my account .

This will allow users to install Paid and free apps out of store !
    I think here you did a mistake and it make able anyone to crack developers apps :(

Tuesday, April 22, 2014 5:15 PM
  • Please re-contact Chat support for Windows Phone and provide the issue details and state that Eli was asking for this information to be collected through chat.  If you contact the WP chat team, they will collect the information.

Thank you,
    Eli A.

Tuesday, April 22, 2014 5:25 PM
  • Please re-contact Chat support for Windows Phone and provide the issue details and state that Eli was asking for this information to be collected through chat.  If you contact the WP chat team, they will collect the information.

Thank you,
    Eli A.

Eli I did it last night and my chat was with Sheena
    Anything else I need to say ?

Wednesday, April 23, 2014 6:38 PM