none
Fitting the table to entire width of flow document and making the flow document to show only one page at a time in wpf RRS feed

• Question

• I have a flow document and I added a table to it.The table is only occupying half of the flow document width and the next page is coming to the right side column of the document .

I want to make the flow document to contain only a single page at a time and the table should fit the complete flow document width.

Please suggest a good method.

Thanks.

npb

Wednesday, February 22, 2012 7:01 AM

Answers

• Hi Praveen,

Thank you for your post.

First, you want to contain only a single page at a time in FlowDocument. You just need to choose the one page selection in the bottom of FlowDocument.

And for stretch the table to fit complete FlowDocument width, due to Flowdocument dynamically adjust and reflow their content based on run-time variables such as window size, device resolution, and optional user preferences. So the content of FlowDocument such as table without UI setter such as width or height or stretch property. The only way I came up is that you can set the fontsize of table bigger to fit complete FlowDocument width.

Hope it helps.

Have a nice day.

Annabella Luo[MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us

Friday, February 24, 2012 6:30 AM

All replies