none
Claims Based Forms - Unchecked 'Refresh value when formula recalculated' Fields Doesn't Show The Values From AD

Question

• Hi All,

I have created an InfoPath form that will be hosted on a Claims Based SharePoint Site. This form populates information from the Active Directory using a .UDCX file.

Populating info is not an issue and I have successfully done that. 

Once the form submitted with the details and to retain the submitted data we have to uncheck 'Refresh value when formula recalculated' option. But when I uncheck 'Refresh value when formula recalculated' and try to open a new InfoPath Form the auto populating fields are showing empty spaces. I cannot understand why is that?

Please help.

Thursday, February 2, 2017 4:51 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Please check ths below

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/07d30179-4ba7-4554-9c2b-d8163c5b97c1/issue-with-infopath-form-performing-calculations-even-after-the-form-is-submitted?forum=sharepointcustomizationlegacy

Please remember to click Mark as Answer on the answer if it helps you

Thursday, February 2, 2017 5:45 AM
  • This is not the one I am looking for. Sorry! I want to know why the  'Refresh value when formula recalculated' doesn't work with Claims-based SharePoint site. When I deselect the  'Refresh value when formula recalculated' and a new form opened the fields are not showing the populated details.
    Thursday, February 2, 2017 6:08 AM
  • Hi Chiranthaka,

You need to tell InfoPath that changes to the field should result in a server round trip.

• Select the source control.
    • In the ribbon tab Control Tools Properties click Control properties
    • On the Browser Form tab select Always below Postback settings

Similar issue post for your reference:

http://sharepoint.stackexchange.com/questions/36461/infopath-form-calculations-work-in-client-but-not-in-browser 

Best Regards,

Lisa Chen

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Monday, February 6, 2017 10:26 AM