none
Content compliance failed. Need advise.

Answers

• Finally I understand why but nobody seems to know this detail. When the app is in certification, the option to change something is not available. I had to wait until the certification is completed with or without errors in order to have the Edit button

Well, Now I understand how it works.

• Marked as answer by GearWorld Tuesday, January 14, 2014 4:14 PM
    Tuesday, January 14, 2014 3:35 PM

All replies

• at the report you can change the change the submission and then can change the app description again like you filled in during submitting you app. Edit release is that button called if remember right

Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer - Windows Store Apps Using C#

Tuesday, January 14, 2014 12:25 PM
  • Not really :

Certification Report

Overall result:                 failed                 

Report generated at 1/14/2014 2:06 AM UTC                    

<section class="report">

Windows 8.1

Security tests:                                     passed                                 

This test scans your app for malware and unwanted behaviors.       Learn more

Technical compliance:                                     passed                                 

This tests your app with the Windows App Certification Kit. You can also run this the test locally from the SDK.       Learn more

Content compliance:                                     failed                                 

This test evaluates your software for content compliance with Windows Store Certification Requirements.       Learn more

Your app doesn't meet requirement 6.13.                                                                                                               Learn more                                                                                                                                                                 

Notes from Testers:    

The app is not usable with touch input and no such limitation is disclosed in the app description page. Please see: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/apps/Hh761498.aspx for some of the common interactions for keyboard, mouse and touch.
    </section>

Tuesday, January 14, 2014 12:26 PM
  • The last thing in the report is a button to go back in the dashboard.  Am I missing something ?
    Tuesday, January 14, 2014 12:28 PM
  • sorry its in dutch.. but here this you shoudl see

Tuesday, January 14, 2014 12:32 PM
  • NOPE there's no such button. All I have is the Naar dashboard which for me is in english GO TO DASHBOARD

Tuesday, January 14, 2014 12:33 PM
  • Tuesday, January 14, 2014 12:34 PM
  • I'm using Internet Explorer 11 on windows 8.1 What else am I doing wrong to not having this button ? I tried in Compatibility mode and still no button !

• Edited by GearWorld Tuesday, January 14, 2014 12:36 PM
    Tuesday, January 14, 2014 12:36 PM
  • fun :) ...

how does the tile on the dashboard looks like? has it and edit button there?

Tuesday, January 14, 2014 12:41 PM
  • No, just a Status one

Tuesday, January 14, 2014 12:43 PM
  • not going well..

my advice. contact support. you can do this from the dashboard. I think there went something really wrong.

Tuesday, January 14, 2014 12:45 PM
  • Done :

Submit Incident
    Confirmation number: 1230973854

Tuesday, January 14, 2014 12:48 PM
  • Finally I understand why but nobody seems to know this detail. When the app is in certification, the option to change something is not available. I had to wait until the certification is completed with or without errors in order to have the Edit button

Well, Now I understand how it works.

• Marked as answer by GearWorld Tuesday, January 14, 2014 4:14 PM
    Tuesday, January 14, 2014 3:35 PM
  • but never saw it take time to end certification after errors show up. normally certifications stops at that moment there are errors

Tuesday, January 14, 2014 3:38 PM
  • Doesn't seem to be the case while in Content compliance
    Tuesday, January 14, 2014 3:39 PM
  • I find it just a bit difficult to know what is what from the Details we enter in the dashboard and what is presented on the store as the terms aren't the same and it's not absolutely obvious to everyone to know what is what and where they need to enter something relevant to the Store
    Tuesday, January 14, 2014 3:45 PM
  • I'm an happy game developer :)
    This is my first game but certainly not the last.

Your app passed certification!

Congratulations! Gorgon Modern, release 1 passed certification.

You will be able to see Gorgon Modern at http://apps.microsoft.com/windows/app/gorgon-modern/f3e08b06-61d6-42c8-86e1-96247bc588ed in the Store as soon as it's published after 1/14/2014 6:29 PM UTC.

Tuesday, January 14, 2014 6:39 PM