RictTextBlock Hyperlink html content rendering RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I need to have a hyperlink in my RichTextBlock Binding Content. The rest of the content should be text. As far as I know, that can be done with using webview control. But now it is not possible for me to replace existing controls with that one. Can you please help me on that? Please find my xaml code block below.

Regards.

<RichTextBlock x:Name="richTextBlock"  Width="560" Style="{StaticResource ItemRichTextStyle}" IsTextSelectionEnabled="False">

<Paragraph>

<Run FontSize="26.667" FontWeight="Light" Text="{Binding Title}"/>

<LineBreak/>

<LineBreak/>

<Run FontWeight="Normal" Text="{Binding Subtitle}"/>

</Paragraph>

<Paragraph LineStackingStrategy="MaxHeight">

<InlineUIContainer>

<Image x:Name="image" MaxHeight="480" Margin="0,20,0,10" Stretch="Uniform" Source="{Binding Image}" AutomationProperties.Name="{Binding Title}"/>

</InlineUIContainer>

</Paragraph>

<Paragraph>

<Run FontWeight="SemiLight" Text="{Binding Content}" /><!--That text property should be rendered as html-->

</Paragraph>

</RichTextBlock>

Thursday, January 16, 2014 2:38 PM

Answers